8.24.2006

God Damn I hate my Boss

This seems to be a prevailing thought throughout our office. Teh man is inept and his managing skills seem to have disappeared. He goes on vacation and lets two of teh most important people in our office go on vacation too. What Teh Fuck! I can't believe this mother fucker. He complains to me that I can't go on vacation, I can't be gone from teh office that long. Then this nepotistic asshole lets his girlfriends brother (one of teh employees in our office) go away in the same week that the only other person who is trained to do his job is out as well. I can't understand why the guy thinks that no one cares. All he has done is heaped tons of stress on me and made me hate him on a whole new level. I really hope teh motherfucker drowns in his own piss.

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been there, I went as far as creating an office humor satire website about my evil boss and wicked co-workers.
the office humor.com

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home