8.10.2006

Oh It's Time Again

I'm so fucking fed up with my Fucking Boss!!!!!! Teh bastard comes in for like an hour today. Then he is off to his house cause teh Home Fucking Depot is delivering his god damn fucking new stove and fridge today. WHAT TEH FUCK!!!!!! Ok when teh god damn workers come to install teh new cabinets in my kitchen I'll be taking a fucking week off to watch them install it. Come on. If I were to call in with such a shitty excuse he would fucking run my ass up a flag pole and probably canned my ass after he was done chewin on it. It is such a fucking double standard. He knows that I will handle everything and things will run smooth. It doesn't matter that it makes me loath the man with every fiber of my being. It is just wrong and he is abusing me and the job. Worse part is I know he won't put in for vacation time and I'll have to cover for him if his boss calls here looking for him. AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home